From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 3:49 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Kenwood Repeaters

Hi Joel, the typical 750 dealer cost is around
$1000.00 give or take $100.00 so when you get your
quotes from dealers you'll know who is giving you the
best deal. I would recommend Skipp's radio service
shop here in California for the best deal or at least
an honest deal. Check out his web site...

"http://www.radiowrench.com/basicone.html";

Regards, Barry

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail