Richard W. Solomon wrote:

> Sounds like "Restraint of Trade" to me.
> Where are the Lawyers when you need them !!
>
> Dick, W1KSZ

ummm-no, it's called 'Anti-trust' policies. These dealers that come in
from outside that are willing to sell equipment significantly under
dealer cost just to get their foot in the door (with the final desired
result of putting the locals out of business, which is where the
anti-trust comes in) need a good swift smack in the head.
Oh, and then when someone buys from them, and it breaks, they expect the
local dealer, who they snubbed, to fix it. Free.

--
Jim Barbour
WD8CHL