Since the purpose of a duplexer is to combine TX and RX in one antenna,
the simple answer is "no."

However, you might need to use cavities separately to prevent desense.
Assuming a 50 watt transmitter, a 0.35 uV receiver, and a 5 MHz
separation, two antennas separated vertically by 35 feet might work
without too much desense.  This only works well if 100% shielded
feedlines and well-shielded radios are used.  Otherwise, some form of
bandpass filtering and double-shielded jumper cables are necessary.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY