Eric.  Thanks for the great explanation.

I did not realize the output impedance is affected by the output level.

This could really mess you up if you got every thing set and then adjusted
for your final output power.  Glad I did not mistakenly do this.  Just lucky
since I didn't know it mattered.

With all these variables it's a wonder these things work at all!

-Tim