I knew this question was going to surface, and was going to comment
on it in my initial post, but figured I'd not start a battle!

Honestly,  I have always been a Motorola person (you are either GE or
Moto), and my other repeaters are all Motorola. I also have a ton of
spares, so it is easier to support the Motorola.  I also prefer the
squelch action and receiver front end of the Micor, which I feel is
better than the Master II.  I also have this VHF repeater
interconnected with a UHF Micor into an RLC2a, and it just made for a
neater installation.

The GE gave us good service. We just recently decided to switch over
to the Micor while rebuilding our co-located UHF repeater.

Eric

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Custer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> kk2ed wrote:
>
> >FS:
> >GE MASTR2 100w continuous duty base / repeater......  snip ...
pulled from service to be replaced by a Micor.