Hi Kevin:

I am new to the world of repeaters and may be in the market for a used
2m repeater.  Could you please let me know what you are asking for the
repeater, whether it comes with a duplexer, and how easy is it to
change the operating frequencies.

If you wish to contact me off-list with pricing, etc., my email addr
is va3uv(at)rac.ca

73 de
Ramesh.