I currently have a UHF MTR-2000 repeater, I bought it without a duplexer. It is the 100 watt type. I will be using this repeater at a high site with alot of intermod.  I am looking for a good duplexer... I am not sure which one tp purchase.  I have no problem buying a new one and spending some money, but I am not sure if that is the best choice.. Sop here are my questions ??
Which brand of duplexer does motorola send as a package with the MTR-2000 if adding the duplexer option ?
Which brand of duplexer seems to work the best in a high intermod site ?
Is a used duplexer as good as a new one if bought in good condition ?

Thanks in advance ??

Joe