I have had good luck with the TX/RX brand as well,
even at 250 watts with a gasfet preamp.

You should have no problem tuning a used TX/RX
duplexer from the 450-470 version to the 440 band.

I have several of these and they all work good.

Leon-N2HLT

http://www.expage.com/n2hlt

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      I currently have a UHF MTR-2000 repeater, I
bought it without aduplexer. It is the 100 watt type.
I will be using this repeater at ahigh site with alot
of intermod.  I am looking for a good duplexer... Iam
not sure which one tp purchase.  I have no problem
buying a new oneand spending some money, but I am not
sure if that is the best choice..Sop here are my
questions ??
  Which brand of duplexer does motorola send as a
package with theMTR-2000 if adding the duplexer option
?
  Which brand of duplexer seems to work the best in a
highintermod site ?
  Is a used duplexer as good as a new one if bought in
goodcondition ?

  Thanks in advance ??

  Joe

http://vote.yahoo.com