Joe,

I recently installed a complete MTR2000 UHF 100 watt repeater for my
employer.  The duplexer that came with the station was a Motorola
TLE9022, which is a premium version of the RFS/Celwave PD526-4-2.  This
is a six-cavity duplexer that is specified at 120 dB isolation, minimum,
and 1.3 dB insertion loss, maximum.  I confirmed by testing in my shop
that it met these specs, which are very good.

The MTR2000 UHF 100 watt PA comes with one built-in circulator, but I
ordered the station with the "triple circulator option" which adds a
shelf containing a dual isolator and a low-pass filter.  The primary
load on the additional isolator has a thermistor which connects to the
station backplane, so that the power will be reduced if excessive
reflected power is detected.

In my opinion, you can't beat this combination.  It is not easy to find
high isolation and low insertion loss in the same duplexer.  Moreover,
some manufacturers claim higher performance than they deliver.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY