If you use the Clamshell head, the unit will support BCD control (there are 4 channel control lines, I do not have the truth table around for it). On the advanced head, you are out of luck.

James

Brian Poellnitz wrote:
Haven't seen this done, but it should be possible if the radio is
programmed to use a Clamshell control head... I'll get my hands on a
manual and see what the possibilities are.  I have a UHF unit that I'd
like to put into service this way too.

73's de N4BWP,
Brian

--- wb5nfc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is anyone remotely controlling the frequency of a maratrac or similar

unit? Just got a 100 watt VHF that I would love to put into remote
base service.

John
WB5NFC

http://vote.yahoo.com