>Good that you taped our conversations. A federal offense, you know,
for not informing me that you were doing so. Play the tapes for the
list so that they can hear you in person, for three weeks, repeatedly
confirm that pin 24 was COR and that AUX Output 5 should be set to
COR and Active High.

On last Friday, you directed me to set AUX Out 5 to TXS and Active
High. That didn't work either.

On the "cheat sheet" you finally faxed to me on Monday, (after I
threatened to send the repeater back to you and not pay you for it),
you finally identified pin 25 as COR; pin 24 as TOR. On the program
settings you were just as wrong as you were on the pin 24 COR. You
indicated on your "cheat sheet" that the proper program settings for
Operating Mode was "No". When I informed you that no such selection
was available on the software you sent with the repeater, you said
"that it was on your software" and to just set it to "Simplex". Wrong
again. Simplex didn't work.

"Duplex", the only other choice does work quite nicely, thank you.

You also finally indicated, on your now famous, "cheat sheet" that in
the program AUX Out 5 needed to be set to TOR and Active High and
that it was AUX Out 6 that needed to be set COR and Active High. That
was the first time you mentioned AUX Out 6. What you failed to
indicate is that under the AUX tab of the Function Port Settings
there is no AUX In/Out unless you designate AUX 6 In/Out as Output on
the preceding tab labeled "AUX Select". (Comes as "Input" as default.

So after all the driving back and forth to the repeater site for
three weeks, (sometimes twice a day), and the countless calls to you
and to Computer Automation Control, it finally works the way it
should have the first time if you knew what you were doing and would
be more interested in listening carefully to a question, thinking
about the right answer and then giving the right answer the first
time.

Instead, because I "didn't buy the controller from us", I got what
you read above.

Play the tapes for all concerned. They will get a kick out of how a
graduate EE, PE, GROL, Esq., ESPN can guess so wrong, so many times
even with all of his training and claims to have commissioned "over
2,500 repeaters" while I contemplate whether what legal action would
be appropriate.

By the way. Where is the circulator that I paid $253.50 + shipping
for and was to be shipped 1/12/05? (Kathy Cook's letter, dated 1/7/05)