No... I don't think so.  We've never heard anything on the input
(it's been monitored all over town) and some dude would have to be
SERIOUSLY bored to kerchunk that bad!  Although it's normally worse
in the morning, it's been known to occur at all times of the day and
night... and on occasion for extended periods.

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Laryn Lohman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Mike - WM4B"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Laryn,
> >
> > Once the repeater is up and there is no carrier present (i.e.
after