I've got a Wacom WP-643 (6 cavities) that I've been thinking about
selling. Excellent condition. Not too thrilled about packing and
shipping it so local pick up only. Located in Central Massachusetts.

Contact me directly if anyone is interested.

- Rob

Spec sheet: http://www.repeater-builder.com/wacom/wp643.pdf