I'm looking for a UHF ham band antenna with an offset pattern like the
DB-411.  Is it possible to get a ham band DB-411 or are there any comparable
antennas available that wont break the bank?  I don't need anything
particularly heavy duty as it will be used in a mild climate low wind
situation.   I've heard of people using a 450 DB-411 in the ham band, how
significantly will that impair performance?

Thanks
Steve,
kf6fkk