Hi Bob   Re filters if you want a hand give me a call,,

rgds Fraser G8FEZ (in the book)

m1ror <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello All

This is my second posting but I'm not sure if my first attempt made it
to the list.

I bought a set of what appear to be good condition Wacom WP-639 (144-
174Mhz) Duplexers originally tuned for 156Mhz. A friend has attempted
to align the filters but is having problem aligning the notch down to
145Mhz.
The problem he tells me is he can only get the notch down to 148Mhz
with the Invar rods pushed all the way in. He has made up new patching
loom and still the same result.
Has any body played with these and could offer any advice?

Bob G6CKK