I need some input, not critisism or what I should do, as I know what
to do.  The other night a user was on the system, his audio was
extremely bad into the system, his wife used the same radio and her
audio was just as bad.  All other users of the system sounded just
fine.  Two days later he received a phone call from the FAA stating
his transmission could be heard on 135.92 if I remember what he told
me, as he did not email me the frequency.  At any rate, this evening
I did some test with my mobile Icom 706 about 3 miles from the
repeater.  Having a few users carry on a conversation, I could hear
the output of the repeater at 132.750 to 132.850, most output at
132.800 Mhz.  In the FM mode, voice was detected, but distorted, in
the AM mode, voice was very intelligle, as was the repeater id'er.
>From what I was told, the FAA informant advised he could hear a
conversation, but was able to pick out the audio of the user with the
bad audio, for which at the time, we was trying to isolate his audio
problem.  Other than taking the repeater down, which is what will
happen here very shortly to prevent interference with Aviation, what
might be happening?  Any thoughs or suggestions.  It will not be
until Sunday that I can get to look at the system on the SA.  Thanks.

Mathew
W9MWQ