Ok, the situation is that my repeater is being heard by commercial
aircraft on 132.950 Mhz.  At first they was able to identify one user
of the system, this was in June.  Then again the repeater was heard on
June 22, this time stating they could hear several users on the system.
The did not give any other specifics other than this.  This comes from
Pilots whom reported the occurance with the FAA in Chicago.  I'm told
the interference is only to the planes, and not the ground tower.
I've looked at the transmitter on the SA, there is one small spur
there, but this same spur is there if I use just an ht, or any other
radio for that matter.  This is hooking it to the repeater antenna
directly, or through the duplexer's.  My question is, could it be
something in the antenna system, or where might I look.  My system
consist of a DB224 retuned for the ham bands, up 92' fed with 7/8"
hardline.  There is two horizontal antenna's below the repeater
antenna, a cushcraft 5 element 6 meter beam and a Hygain TH7 below
that.  The tower is a guyed tower, with two sets of guys, one set at
65' and the other at 35'.  There is no breaks in the 1/4" steel
cables.  The deviation on the repeater into my SM only showed 4.5 to 5
Khz wide, although the audio was tinny.  Over the past few days I have
been working on the tinny audio, for which I believe I have fixed, as
it sounds much better.  The transmitter is the Maggorie Hi Pro EV1 and
the amplifier is a Vocom 200 watt amp.  90 Watts is what is being fed
to the antenna from the duplexer.

Mathew