The problem is selective enforcement AND too much spare time on
their hands. Instead of horassing thoes who would help them in a
time of need, they should be nailing drunk driver and putting then
in jail. I just watched a Sherrif Deputy sitting at an intersection
and about 10 cars ran the STOP signs at the four way stop. What was
he doing, playing with his thumbs.

I think it is also a POWER thing I worked with the local PD for ten
years and nearly all of them was on a power trip.

Don't get me wrong, I support law enforcement, but a lot of them
need to chill out a bit.
73

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Frank R. Vondra"