Ok, I do have a SA, so will use that.  Ok, hence then, just like my duplexers on my 2 meter system, I'm thinking the prefilter is for the tx and the post filter is for the receive?  So if I inject a signal into the input of the prefilter of 442.000 and the output to my SA, I should be able to tune these up, same with the post filter for the receive side, if I understand this correctly.

Mathew

"Kevin Berlen, K9HX" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The built in duplex filtering option is simply a very high Q pass filter system. Everything on the TX side should be tuned to your TX frequency. The RX side of the filter is actually the receiver front end. which should be tuned to your RX frequency. Since you have a single frequency application, the tune freq will be the same as your operating frequency. The tune up freq applies only to stations that use multi freq TX/RX.

A RF millivolter is vastly different from your RS VOM. You could possibly sub a spectrum analyzer for the RF millivoltmeter if you have access to one. 73,

Kevin, K9HX