I looked at the duplexer with a spectrum analyzer and
a return loss bridge. It's making spec (100dB
rejection) on each side. PB loss is 1.1dB. I did
notice that the return loss indication on the SA
showed a very nice sharp deep null (over 60dB) when
looking into one port, while the other port was quite
rounded at the bottom and a lot wider, maybe only
going down to -45dB. As the duplexer was not mine and
is still under warranty and had just come back from
being checked out by TxRx, I did not play with any of
the tuning.

We also tried the repeater running on my spare Celwave
6-cavity pass/reject duplexer which has worked fine
before. This didn't help the situation at all.

If the PA and duplexer weren't happy together,
wouldn't I also get desense when running on the dummy
load also? Remember it's perfectly happy on a 500w
Bird load. We see no rise in signal level (down at
-130dBm) on the receive port of the duplexer.

Bob M.
=======