According to duplexer manufacturers, there is not a "right" length but
there can be a "wrong" length. Some call it an "adverse" length. They
suggest trying a different length if there is a problem. It's impossible
to get a specific length like 1/4 or 1/2. Where do you measure from and
to? From the PA transistors? From the connector? No way to tell, so you
can't.

Chuck
WB2EDV