From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 2:47 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] UHF Micor Receivers WANTED

I guess I'm confused - I'm using a VHF MICOR mobile receiver (converted to 2-Meters) which is installed in a Spectra-Tac receiver chassis. I didn't see anything strange about the receiver  when I installed it.

I also used a UHF MICOR mobile receiver in another Spectra-Tac receiver chassis in a GE MASTR-Pro UHF Repeater (since I already had the MICOR receiver channel element crystalled up for the frequency I wanted.) Nothing unusual about either receiver that I noticed. I also had a 10-Meter MICOR receiver installed in a Spectra-Tac receiver chassis some years ago.

LJ

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS