It is now just a matter of time. The problems with hams not understanding
what they are doing will increase. Interference will increase. Commercial
interests will petition the FCC for the frequencies. The hams will not be
able to defend their desire to keep the frequencies. Now the ham
frequencies will be sold to the highest bidder.

The handwriting is on the wall.

Less that 10% of the newly licensed hams can draw a simple block diagram of
the radio that they use.

Just my opinion, based on my observations.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV