At 12:11 PM 12/16/2006, you wrote:

>Hey Ken, I didn't know you are 'that' old.
>
>Back then you may have been a teenager ...

<---Don't forget I was first licensed in 1967 at the ripe old age of
13 - back then you could both a Novice and Tech license
simultaneously (which I did).

And I was involved with repeaters since 1969, when I helped with the
first 34/94 machine in Upper Darby, PA. (thanks to Gene K3DSM).

But I still ain't as old as you! <snicker>

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of the world famous RC210 Repeater Controller and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net