Mathew,

One other note on the crystals.  We order from Bomar or International
and we just give freq and they deliever their standard for the exec
II.  Never had a problem except when I ordered the wrong freq, my
doing, hi.  We are never ask hi or low side injection.  We have had
very good luck with both these manufactures, tuning wise and staying on
freq and netting the freq easily.

Bomar has a $50 min so if one crystal might be expensive.
International is $19.95 for 3 weeks.  Bomar is $10 ea 3 weeks, but
still have $50 min.  Get one set for $60 (w/shipping) or 3 sets at 3
weeks for $70.  If I have to order for 2 repeaters (4 xtals) I order a
3rd set for what might be used in the future.  But then again I have an
unusual situation.

73, ron, n9ee/r