At 01:46 PM 1/8/2007, you wrote:

>If you were going to buy a new repeater/base... you might just want
>to jump up to the available tkr-751. We Kenwood Dealers normally
>have sales and service areas in and around our physical location.

<----Well...not to rain on anyone's parade here but there aren't any
real significant changes between the 750/850 and 751/851. The only
difference between the 750/850 and 751/851 is that the latter allows
transmit power adjustment down to 1 watt (the former only adjusts
down to 5 watts).

That's it. Otherwise they're 100% identical in every aspect.

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of the world famous RC210 Repeater Controller and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net