-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ken Arck
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 3:00 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Kenwood TKR-751 now... was TKR-750 VHF
repeater

<----Well...not to rain on anyone's parade here but there aren't any
real significant changes between the 750/850 and 751/851. The only
difference between the 750/850 and 751/851 is that the latter allows
transmit power adjustment down to 1 watt (the former only adjusts
down to 5 watts).

That's it. Otherwise they're 100% identical in every aspect.

Ken