> > > "Dave VanHorn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >

> > > Can anyone point me to something that will show me the antenna pattern
> > > for a VHF and UHF antenna mounted on the side of a water tank at
> > > different distances from the tank?
> > >
> > > I've been offered a site, but I can't have top mount, I have to go on
> > > the side.  I have the mfgr's docs showing pattern with different
> > > distances between the loops and the mast, but I don't have any info on
> > > how the big metal tank reflection will disturb the pattern.
> > >
> > > I'm sure there's an optimal distance, but I don't know what it would
> > > be.

More information would be helpful , when you say side is that same level as
the tank or looking above it with side diplacement ?

Advertisement: Fresh jobs daily. Stop waiting for the newspaper. Search Now!
www.seek.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=757263760&_r=Hotmail_EndText_Dec06&_m=EXT