Skipp,
  I sure would appreciate your sending to me the PDF file scan of the Sinclair
paper.
  Thanks,
  73, Allan Crites  wa9zzu

skipp025 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Depends a lot on the size of the water tank, then the type of
antenna and its mounted distance from the tank. Not an easy guess
unless you have a lot of math background with some serious extra
time.

Most people "wing it' trying horizontal mount spacings from
1/4 to 1/2 wave (or multiples there of...) from the tower.

It would not directly apply here but I have previously mentioned
and passed out to group members a pdf file scan of a Sinclair
Authored Paper showing basic antenna distance and space mounting.

It's still available to anyone for just requesting it once again
by email direct from me.

cheers,
skipp