UPDATE:  I have an operational test setup working using the Wavetek
1080 (sweep/marker generator), oscilloscope, RF detector, and a couple
50 ohm terminators.  With them I was able to successfully reset the
band-pass on the individual cavities I am using for the duplexer.

All I have left to do with the duplexer is make up the associated
interconnecting cables and re-adjust things a bit as a complete
duplexer system.

I am still a little hung up on making these interconnecting cables;
but I am making a little progress there as well (see other message
chain in the group).

Thank-you all for helping me figure out how to setup this tuning
configuration.

<<< vern (W6NCT) >>>