Ok Mike, I can probably do that.  I certainly qualify as a first-time
repeater builder, and all of the pieces that it has required.

I'll start collecting some of the pieces and images I need.  I'd
prefer to hold off publishing it until I actually get the repeater up
and running; as proof that I really did learn what I thought I
learned.  ;-)

Is there someone that I could/should submit a draft copy to?  I'd
prefer to run it by one or more knowledgable and experienced
repeater-builders before it becomes visible to the world (sorta as
preemptive damage control,...).

<<< vern >>>

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Mike Morris WA6ILQ
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why not do an entire article for repeater-builder? Something like
> "A first-timer's experience at tuning a duplexer" ???

   <<< snip >>>