Panduit makes them - they call them "Marker Ties".

<http://www.panduit.com/search/search_results.asp?N=5000001+250&Ne=1&region=USA&Nu=P_RollupKey>

Grainger, McMaster-Carr and Greybar distributes them
but they are expensive.  They are great as permanent
tags, but the masking tape and a Sharpie are better
during construction.

Mike WA6ILQ