Remember, the narrower the bandwidth on something the more sensitivty
it can get. Theoretical sensitivty is -174dB, problem is that is at
1Hz of bandwidth.

I would recommend slowing the sweep rate, narrowing the IF filter and
taking smaller sweeps at a time. a 100kHz sweep with 10kHz per
division is alot 'cleaner' then a 1MHz sweep. You can even try a 1kHz
per division sweep. Then I would add them using a graphic editing
program or simply cut the individual pieces of paper together from a
printer.

Connect the SA to a 50 ohm dummy load and experiment until you get a
setting that works for you.

I understand Rhode and Schwartz makes a great spectrum analyzer that
has some insane noise floor, but is $80,000.