-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com On Behalf Of Bob M.

Actually Dave, N1OFJ, who peruses this group, modified
his receiver to go down to 444.475 MHz, following info
he got from Kevin W3KKC. I suspect that info is on the
repeater-builder site in the Motorola/Micor area, but
if not, Kevin was the original source. It's the
crystal multipliers that need padding, and not by
much, perhaps 3-9pf.

Bob M.
======