Hello Andy, are you meaning the M3 is not made for 800 Mhz., or not dual
band (800/900)?  The ones I maintain are 800 Mhz.  Steve

On 4/30/07, Andrew G. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have used, programmed, setup, and interfaced both the Motorola and
MA/COM equipment. I like both equally. The Motorola Quantar is very nice,
and everything is self contained. Not big on the MTR2000 station but they
are fine as well. The MA/COM MASTR III repeaters are great also. Only
drawback is they are not made for 800/900MHz. Other than that, its really
who you want to deal with.

Andy

--
Ham Radio Spoken Here.....NU5D