anpap wrote:
> Yes, the controller is in the Tait station.
> You may be right, it could be a Tone Remote board or
> something similar.
>
> Any idea where I can find more infromation about it?
>
> cheers,
>
> Andreas - 5B8AP

It doesn't appear so. The name of the company was Solid-State
Communications, Inc. But the one that comes up in Google (in KS) is NOT
the same company. They were originally in Hayward, CA., so it looks like
they're out of business.

But yes, I'm about 99.99% sure that it's a tone or DC remote, or an
extended local interface, or something on that order. They didn't make a
repeater controller that I ever saw.

Good news is you should be able to just yank it without consequence.
Probably...
--
Jim Barbour
WD8CHL