There are about 30 different 87 series Flukes on ebay right now under $100.

One is at $100 plus shipping and ends in about 3 hours.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Fluke-87-Handheld-Digital-True-RMS-Multimeter_W0QQitemZ190114922987QQihZ009QQcategoryZ25412QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>

There a couple more with about 20 hours that are both under $15 plus shipping.

Here's a fluke 87 search:
<http://search.ebay.com/fluke-87_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQcatrefZC6QQfromZR10QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsacatZQ2d1QQsatitleZflukeQ2087Q2aQQsbrsrtZd>

Mike WA6ILQ