Good Afternoon,

While going thru my Micor stuff, I found that one of my station power
supplies (TRN1011?) suffers from voltage sag under load.  I know that
by design the power supply voltage should drop under load. Most will
idle around 15v, then drop to about 13v under load of a 100w PA.  But
this unit is sagging  to almost 11v under heavy loads, thus resulting
in the PA output being lower than normal.   Anyone have this issue
before and know what the cause might be?   One of the two
pass/regulator transistors bad?   Transformer on the way out?  Or bad
cap?  Suggestions appreciated before I tear into it.

Eric
KE2D