  From: Gran Clark
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 6:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Slick Identifier

  At 10:56 AM 9/21/2007, you wrote:

    Look again. You are looking at the wrong item.

  DTD-1                        ==============  NO LONGER AVAILABLE  ============
  ID-8                         69.95      66.46      62.96      59.46      55.96

  I have been looking at the ID-8  Identifier not DTD-1  on the following site.

  http://www.com-spec.com/price.htm

  Gran K6RIF

    Chuck
    WB2EDV