I am having some receive problems on my repeater and I am
thinking that it might be desense.  I am on 2M running a
MASRII repeater with a Decibal Products band reject 6 can
duplexer.

While I can key the repeater from a pretty good distance
the audio that makes it through the repeater drops off
pretty quickly.  I just had the duplexers tuned and they
are tuned very well.

So on to my question.  If I were to take and seperate the
recv cans from the xmit cans and run to 2 seperate
antennas would that mess up the duplexer tuning?  will 20'
of vertical seperation plus the cans and the fact that I
would be running through seperate cable, make a
difference?

Thanks,
Vern
KI4ONW