MCH,

I think in that the FCC has held up bandplans as giving a coordinator the right
to deny coordination if a plan is not followed by a user.

However, the FCC has not said to my knowledge someone cannot put on a repeater
if it does not fit a coordinators plan.  In fact the FCC has repeatedly stated
a repeater does not need to be coordinated, but uses coordination only in the
event of interference issues.

73, ron, n9ee/r