Removing the tone works with ALL decoders, but it does
take more time for some to realize that the tone is
gone, so if the system can keep the transmitter on
without modulation for 1/4 to 1/2 second, that'll do
nicely.

But technically, no-burst is not the same as
reverse-burst.

Bob M.
======

<http://www.personainternet.com/~northscan/dcss.html>