Thanks Skipp025!

I have an old Lampkin service monitor and I've been tuning the
duplexer by using my handheld as a receiver with the Lampkin as the
generator. It just doesn't have enough oomph for proper tuning of the
reject portion of 2 cans in series.... So I'm working "somewhere" in
the notch... not good enough. I'll be looking for use of a proper
service monitor, and probably keep using the MSR2000 unit -- it fits
my installation better than the Wacom.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: