Hi all,

We are currently applying for a 7.6Mhz split UHF repeater here which
means we will be able to do away with the old and lossy large cavity
filters for our old 1.6Mhz split repeater and use a commercial unit.
We've already tried a loaned Procom duplexer and the results are most
promising with no TX desense or noise noted on the RX and minimal loss
of TX power. As we now need to purchase a filter for ourselves I've
come across these on Ebay, has anyone any experience of them?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160192454185

Looking through the archives I can see some groups use pre amps on
70cm repeaters, this isn't something we've considered before but
presuming they fit between the RX and the duplexer how effective are
they? If they are worth considering what make and model is favourite?

73

Paul