It's not the 10M radio that is in AUX operation - it's the (2M or
higher) frequencies that are dhared by the repeater that are. The
statement was that *those* cannot be AUX frequencies since they have
multiple users. (a stand that is completely ridiculous)

I wonder if this has something to do with their stand on classifying
D-STAR repeaters as AUX stations so they don't have to operate in the
repeater sub-bands...

Joe M.