---your not talking about two repeaters in "differant towns" with the
same frequency and differant pl's? I believe your talking about about
2-repeaters in the same town?
Cause I do know that frequency coordinators do set the same
frequencies on repeaters within a 200 mile radius, which does cause
interferance with the other repeater.
.
.
.
In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Doug Dickinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I still don't understand why people object to two repeaters -
properly designed - cannot share the same channel? With separate PL
tones and limited hand time, they can complement each other.

>   The use of a coordinator that "assigns" a channel based on
antiquated criteria is still providing exclusive use of a channel to
an amateur repeater. As such, I think it could be challenged.

>   In reality, two properly designed and implemented repeaters with
PL tones can share the same electromagnetic space and live nicely
together - they just get used one at a time based on the initiator's
communications need at that time.