Saw that article before (forgot about it, memory is the second thing to go), same principle as in the article I have here. Guess I don't need to scan it. Thats one less thing to do, thanks Kevin.

Eric.

Kevin Custer wrote:

Eric M. wrote:

I found the article on how to build these, I will scan it and see how it looks, unfortunately what I have looks like a copy of a copy. The article was done by KA9LNV who is now K9EK.

There is already an article on how to properly build and deploy these....
http://www.repeater-builder.com/projects/matchingstubs.html

The article addresses the dissimilar metal situation, and eliminates it.

Kevin Custer