Actually, I wouldn't be too concerned about the condition of the rest
of the station.  As stated earlier, the channel elements are often
removed to prevent operation on the previous user's channel.  Not a
big deal.  The cards are often kept as spares, particularly if the
station was disposed of through a repair shop.  The missing PA power
leads are a bit unusual but, at most, five minutes to replace them.
If you want to make a repeater, you don't need an antenna relay but
they can be found too, if needed.  I wish I had a dollar for every ham
repeater that is made from converted mobiles, these are ALL
"intermittent duty" transmitters.  With reduced power and a cooling
fan (mainly for peace of mind) this station will be more reliable than
80% of the so called continuous duty ham gear out there.  I'd take
that station anyday in preference to a "Kensu" desktop "repeater".
The receiver is easily converted with a "recoiled" RF front end
available very reasonably.  Your biggest challenge is going to be that
HIGH split transmitter.
Tom