Hello All

A couple of years ago I needed to camoflodge several new fiberglass antennas. I
investigated spray can paints at the local home store and came up with
Rustolum's specialty "Paint For Plastic"---that's what it says in headline form
on the can and it also says "Direct--To--Plastic--Paint" and also that it is
intended for indor/outdoor applications.

I bought a couple of cans and tested it for RF loss problems by heavily
spraying a large thin plastic bag which, after drying I put alone in the
microwave----not the slightest warming after a one minute run---No problem at
2400 Mhz, plenty good for VHF/UHF.

I scrubed the antennas top to bottom with acetone and painted. The paint
covered very well, is still in place and the antennas work just fine.

Scott, N6NXI