Mite try a trial run.  Put say 4 oz of water in the microwave with nothing else
and see how hot it gets.  Then do test with water and paint sample.

Water will get warmer first run if paint gets warm.

The test should be done with same starting temp water so get two 4 oz water
samples at same time.

See how complicated we can make it, hi.

The water in the same container as the paint is on is a notable factor.  Do
water and paint in separate containers.

73, ron, n9ee/r